Finally, Google going to launch Its Algorithm Update For 2021. History Shows That The Every New Updates of Google Algorithm Comes With Both Opportunity and Loss Of Ranking For Every Marketers and Website Owners. So Everyone should be calm and Understand the Updates Requirement.
Google New Algorithm Update 2021 brings the new term called “Page Experience”. Here You will Get About The Complete Details Of Google New Algorithm Update: Page Experience
I am Not Writing Too many Technical Words Here, To Make a Hard To Understand You..
According To Google For Page Experience
The page experience signal measures aspects of how users perceive the experience of interacting with a web page. Optimizing for these factors makes the web more delightful for users across all web browsers and surfaces, and helps sites evolve towards user expectations on mobile. We believe this will contribute to business success on the web as users grow more engaged and can transact with less friction.– Google
Means They will Measure Your Website Quality and Usability.
Google Reported That the site will not be drastically affected. Page Experience is Measured on Various Factors, According to The Page Experience Criteria,
You, Will Get a new page experience Report in the Search Console which shows both combinations of Google Core web Vitals & Page experience Signals.
Google Core Web Vital Report
Core Web Vital Report is a metrics that measures the aspect of web development reports like page speed, interactivity and Visual Stability. Core web Vital metrics are such as :
- Largest Contentful Paint (LCP). This measures the time interval between the start of the page load to a full load of your web content means the page speed of your site. 2.5s is Knows as the Good Page Experience for Your Site.
- First Input Delay (FID). FID measures the user interactivity of site pages. Your FID of fewer than 100 milliseconds is considered a good page experience means your website traffic should click or visit any part of your website less than 100 milliseconds.
- Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS): CLS provides signals of your web visual stability like when you reading online suddenly you are redirected outside through some unusual text, image or due to unusual layout of the website and you lost that. So Google Wants to improve on that so finally CLS measures that type of signal on sites. To be more clear watch the below video.
Above Video Shows that When User Try To click the “No, go back”, but due to popup whole screen layout shift to downward and user accidently click The “Yes Place The Order Option”.
Means The Site Must Be User Friendly. So You need To Think simply that the sites appearing on the top must not create trouble for the user experience, and Google wants to solve this problem.
Page Experience Signal
Page Experience Signal is a Old Concept Which You may Know Already Such as:
- Mobile-Friendly. Mobile-Friendly Site Will Provide A Good Page Experience Signal and Helps To Rank.
- Safe-Browsing. The site Must Be Secure or doesn’t contain malicious, harmful codes & scripts to get a good experience signal.
- HTTPS. The site must be secured or encrypted with HTTPS to Get Good Signal Status.
- Ad Experience. Annoying ads or banners decrease the user experience so you need to place ads and banners in an appropriate way.
Search Console is Already Updated You, Will, Get All This Report On Your Console Dashboard. You Can Filtre Individual Pages so That You will Get Better Analysis OF Your Website. With a Quality Content, You Need To Give or Boost up Your Site in a Proper Layout.
User Experience Is Most Important. There Will Be More Improvement In Future.
If You Love Your Site, User Also need to love Your Site which makes happen Through Website Quality and Content. Once The User Gets a Good Experience and they will repeatedly visit Your Site then Google Automatically Rank Your Site on Top Page.
You may Also Like These
If You Like Don’t Forget To Share and Subscribe US